Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ahhhh. I got the best neck snap, crackle, pops this morning. I arrived early to yoga class, and I was stretching and warming up on my little mat overlooking the lake outside the window. (when it's warm, we go out on the deck) It's not done that in years and feels great. Let's see. What's newsworthy that my friends and relations might want to hear about?

No Pants Day?

My husband asked me years ago not to use his real name online, and I'm thinking hubby and husband sounds a little condescending. His name also begins with an "S", so I started calling him any other name that beginning with an "S". Stu, Stan, Sam, are some I've used. I just felt a little annual clarification was due.

So anyway, Sylvester's sugar numbers were 130 last night. This is good news. Between 100 - 150 are normal, I believe. He's been over 200 for several weeks now. After adding insulin shots and changing insulin pill doses recently, I believe he may finally be stablized. It sure has been hard on him this last year.

No comments: