Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop.
2. I love sex in the shower.  Yes, I said it.  S-E-X!  whee!
3. My favorite time of the day is early in the morning when everything is still and quiet and no one's out but the paper boy and the mourning doves.
4. The last tea I drank was vanilla chai.
5. I like to swim in the Summer.
6. My mother always said don't go barefoot if the month has the letter "R" in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include tag sale at the sangha, trip to the fresh market and Sunday, I want to do very little!

link

2 comments:

Julie said...

What's a tag sale? And what's the sangha?

Shirl said...

and you said . . . sex in the shower!!! woohoo!

Catching up and boy, what I have missed!