Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Morning!

Who's still got Christmas shopping to do?







...me







Don't you just love it when you order a gift and when it arrives they've sent you the wrong size?! It's clearly marked on the invoice what size I ordered, but the tag on the garment indicates a different size. Grrrrrrr. I can't tell you how many times I was on the other side of this conversation when I worked in JCrew customer service. Do they just send another size when they're out of the one you ordered? Or is the item placed in the wrong bin in distribution? Grrrrrrr #2

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm making most of my gifts this year. Calendars, CDs, that sort of thing. Got a few thngs left to get though - for the little kids in the family. No matter what plans I make I'm always a last minute shopper. I hate shopping.
Sorry about the wrong size, hope they get it sorted in time!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

All done and wrapped up.

Sudeaux Lux said...

Julie: Good way to do it! You have a big family, too.

Dr Funky Monkey: Man, oh, man. I've not wrapped a thing yet... yikes!