Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Sister Robin. Picture taken around middle of Oct 2005. She passed away on Nov 24, 2005. I found a camera of hers, developed the pics and this one was on it.

I suppose when you see someone often who's ill, they're gradually changing and I don't notice the changes. I didn't realize how badly she looked until I found an old picture of her that showed her all robust and lively. And even though I had 50 years with her, it still wasn't enough.

Love. That's all there is. Love.

Thanks for bearing with me as I work through my grief online. It means so much to let it out someplace and I find that this place works best for me.


**UPDATED: I tried to show a better picture of Robin with this one photo in the frame. She would fuss at me if I only had the one picture of her in her last weeks posted! Little sister had tons of good taste and style and cleaned up very nicely. Pretty, Dob. That's all I can say...

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Susan, I have so loved this picture of Robin. As I watched my baby robins grow this spring, I thought of you and your sister. {{hugs}}}