Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm still in Tennessee and am just back from taking Mother dear to church. Then I walked the dog which is done probably 4 x's a day and has helped me to trim down another 10 lbs or so.

What a beautiful day. The golfer's are out in full force and I see one foursome hoping their tee shot doesn't go into the pond here on 14. Later in the day, the course gets louder as the coolers on the carts get emptier. This back yard has so many memories and golf figures into many of them in some capacity. Did I ever tell you about camping out on the golf course?

I also strolled around the grounds at the Covered Bridge this morning. But I can't deny that the devil is sitting on my shoulder and saying... "Isn't there something else you could be doing?" I've just never done my hometown so straight but I'll do fine.

(The link above has so many beautiful shots of this small quaint Tennessee town.)

If I've not visited with you lately, please don't feel slighted. I've not visited with anyone at all as I've not been online much this week.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

what a gorgeous place to have grown up in, Susan. Thank you for that link.

{{{hugs}}}