Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Madness

1. I've always been afraid of ________.
Fire

2. People should not talk on cell phones while ________.
in the movies

3. The one thing I look forward to every day is ________.
going online and reading email and blogging

4. My first meal of the day usually consists of ________.
coffee--always; then it varies. Some juice and a buttered wheat bagel is typical.

5. It seems like ________ is a never-ending job.
housework

6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was ________.
painted a bedroom a deep orange-red, or did you want to know WHEN I painted it-oh well.

7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my ________(room) ________ (color).

living room navy blue. Eek!

1 comment:

Shirl said...

oh goodie, you did the madness! {{{hugs}}}