10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Seeing my daughter walk through the door. At 17, she's often gone more than she's home.
2. Going out with the girls or a friend enjoying each other's company. Either going to flea markets, out for coffee, or just visiting.
3. When my dog, Buddy, comes over to be scratched behind the ears and then smiles at me.
4. When my sister says she's having a good day
5. A phone call from my 83 year old Mother
6. Fresh, clean, fragrant sheets from the dryer
7. Saying grace together with my family
8. Counting my blessings
9. Hearing my husband pull into the drive. Since the time we were dating, I sitll get a churning in my tummy when he comes home from wherever.
10. And last, but not least...my relationship with my blogging friends, who are appropriately 10's. When I'm having a bad day and want to shut the doors and ignore the world, I can always count on you to know when I need that special word or support or encouragement. Many of you I've now known for years and consider you part of my sanity, and a part of my family, especially the SusanJayne visitors. xoxo
Now, invite six others to do the 10 things.....hmmmmm, well.....jump in there and don't be shy. I guess we've just about gotten everyone.
via Shirl, a definite 10.