Friday, February 6, 2004

Update on Family:
A few people have asked about my family members lately and I thought I'd go ahead and address it now. Robin now has cellulitis in her legs, but is trying to get around with a cane. She previously had worn a hearing aid in one ear, but after the 3-wk hospital stay around Christmas, the antibiotics she had to take were so strong that her hearing is almost totally gone now. Mother, after a hospital stay with pneumonia, is now using a walker as she's not very steady on her feet, her appetite is picking up somewhat. She barely weighs 100 lbs. We're all short and little bitty in my family. And hubby, as a newly diagnosed diabetic, went from the insulin pills to the needle today. He thinks it's the end of the road but I'm trying to reassure him that he should now feel better on the insulin shots without so many ups and downs in his sugar levels.

No comments: