Sunday, February 1, 2004

My Saturday
We stayed in yesterday and last night, with the exception of taking Sky and her best bud, Jess, to the mall for awhile. Jess spent the night and they're still sleeping, Don't know how long they were up. It's a blast to watch those two interact. It's easy to see what makes Skyler fun to be around. She'a always the life of the party and keeps everyone going. It's like it's her mission.

I watched basketball yesterday on ESPN. Duke played Georgia Tech and Tech was tough early on, but Duke prevailed and won by about 8 pts, I believe. I think they're 16 - 1 now. Then I watched Michigan State University, play Indiana. Shirl went to MSU and has gotten me interested in them. They've had one of the hardest schedules in NCAA so far, but they ended up beating Indiana by about a dozen points. They were celebrating 25 years of ESPN, so they dressed up like it was 1979...afro wigs and wide ties, etc. MSU must have been a great place to be yesterday, and I look for them to be a vital part of the playoffs again this year. Today we have football, or Super Bowl. I don't watch football as much as I do basketball, but will root for the Panthers. To think they were 1 - 15 two years ago, got a new coach and have turned it around to be in the Super Bowl this year is already a great feat. I'll also be tuning into CNN at 8:10 and 8:35 to watch the ad that CBS won't show.

J-Mo posted this Scrabble link today. Someone. Make. It. Stop.

No comments: