Sunday, February 8, 2004

Ballet Shoes
Ballet shoes- beautiful, graceful, and creative,
you enjoy dancing writing and music. You are
often very poetic and sometimes dramatic. You
keep to yourself aside from a few close friends
that you can relate to. [please vote! thank
you! :)]


What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Found at Shirl's. That's appropriate, I suppose, having had several years of dance. I have an old pair of black shoes like this picture I still wear around the house. They're leather with suede patches on the bottom, so they're not made to wear outdoors. As a matter of fact, Robin and I have a pair of silver tap shoes saved, with about a 2-inch heel, and a thin strap, that each of us claim as our own. I've not tried to sullap-ball-change (tap), do a walk-over (acrobatics), or grande jet� (ballet) in a long, long time. It would not be a pretty picture.

No comments: