Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-In



1. Holidays in the summer are filled with food and family.

2. Fish, Fruits and Veggies are my favorite things to grill.Peaches, pineapple, apple-- corn on the cob, baked potatos, Rainbow Trout Damn, when do we eat?

3. My thoughts are I need to get off the computer and go make some coleslaw.

4. Going to Watauga Lake later tonight is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Book? I've not ready anything in a long while.

6. Opening the door and breathing in the morning mountain air is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the lake, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to work. A little!

link

5 comments:

Julie said...

Have fun at the lake!!
Happy 4th to you.

Doc Curtis said...

How was the boat show on the lake?

Shirl said...

Sounds like a great weekend is planned!

Janet said...

Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for playing :-)

WilSon said...

I'm sure you had a great time at Watauga Lake! I love that place. The couple times I've been I rented a cabin through lakecabin4rent.com and it was wonderful. I'm sure you had a ball over the fourth.