1. What is the last thing you googled or searched for online?
2. Who is the last person you kissed?
3. When is the last time you got flipped off? Or flipped someone off?
4. What did you have for breakfast today?
5. What was your favorite song or album when you were fourteen?
6. What is the last thing you laughed out loud about?
1. Bardo Plane - (it's a Tibetan Book of the Dead thing)
2. Sadly it was my dog, Buddy. sniff, sniff, damn. Oh, a person? My grandson Phoenix.
3. Last week an eighty year old man cut me off by pulling out in front of me and proceeded to flip ME off. Methinks he needs my rant on who is to be the flipper and who's to be the flippee.
4. Coffee, juice, and g-blondes (cigarettes: gauloise)
5. Blonde on Blonde, Bob Dylan. I was a hippie outsider teen listening to Dylan when I was 14. I actually had a guitar and was learning how to play his songs then, too, which was pretty easy for a beginner.
6. George Carlin on HBO. They're running his stuff all night this week and though I've seen them all several times over, they still make me howl.
I got this by email so if you want to play along, great! Leave me a link so I can come see your answers.