Saturday, December 15, 2007

Neighborhood Luminaries


Neighborhood Luminaries
Originally uploaded by sujaco.

As my note on Flickr says,

"...we set the bags out at (5P) and as soon as we got them lit the rains came. As I sit here indoors, the bags are now soggy and most all of the candles have been blown out by the wind." :(

But the neighborhood is still festive and has on it's party clothes.



**UPDATED Sunday: We still had a nice crowd of visitors driving around looking at lights. Some people really have nice, elaborate decorations. I have a large wreath, garland with white lights and burgundy bows. And a big old Snowman on the front door that Robin made long ago out of that puffy white quilt filling. Looks pretty good if I say so myself. Going over the mountain later today to spend the night with hubby and see my grandbaby.

No comments: