Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good Morning!

I tumble out of bed to the dogs delight. Bouncing around, they immediately go for their favorite toys and a squeaking serenade begins. I let them out for their morning break and pick up the newspaper and notice all the birds in the yard so I fill up the bird feeders. Mornings are feeding time for the birds. Sunday mornings are always very quiet and one of the best times of the whole week.

What to have for breakfast... all out of grapefruit, make note to pick up more pink grapefruits when I go out today and settle for cereal and juice.

Darling daughter is 6 months along now. I text her to gently say good morning. No response. I fill my coffee cup, sit down and begin my day.

Good morning, world.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

What a great way to start the day! Good morning, dear Susan!

Julie said...

Good morning to you too. I'm reading lots of lovely posts today - makes me feel good too.