Monday, January 15, 2007

I was tagged by Shirl, so let's see what we can come up with. 6 weird things... hmmm, we should probably ask other folks to answer that, because about me since obviously there is nothing weird about ME! Ha! OK, these are pretty lame, but here goes.

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the �6 weird things about you.� People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don�t forget to leave a comment that says �you are tagged� in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. I could eat cereal day and night and nothing else and be perfectly satisfied.
2. I went for years without wearing a bra. Now I need a belt. The only time I wear a bra is when I go to work or maybe out someplace. Never when I'm out running errands, in the yard or at home.
3. I'm borrowing from Shirl here and will reveal that my nickname is Sudie. Some call me Susie, but never ever SUE.
4. I keep christmas lights around my bedroom windows year round.
5. While I'm talking about windows, these same bedroom windows once had American flags on them fixed so you could open and shut them. It was the anti-VietNam era and was reported to "officials" who came to my high school to talk to me about it. (I KNEW I would end up telling on myself with something here)
6. I keep my original baby chair on my bedroom wall. (Can you tell I'm stuck for ideas and am looking around my bedroom for ideas?)

OK, anyone else who wants to jump in and do 6 weird things, have at it!

1 comment:

Shirl said...

thanks for playing, Susan! I bet if I asked my friends, they would come up with a different set of weirds for me . . . but oh well!

I miss meg so much. She was such a part of daily blogging in, popping in here, linking there. *sigh* She did leave us a lot, though!