Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm downloading two things, someone's uploading one of my songs, and I expect to surf on a dialup while all this goes on? Just barely! I need some more driving music. Some more variety. I'm watching the Tennessee Titans play the Buffalo Bills. It's halftime. Mother has gotten me interested in the Titans. (Titans Won!)

We've got dark fudge and peanut butter fudge and chocolate oatmeal cookies and oatmeal and raisin cookies. And those pecan balls that are dipped in powdered sugar and there's chocolate chip cookies. Family members always request the standards so there's seldom anything fancy or hard to make.

In the salty department I've made two batches of Chex Mix and have never varied from the original recipe. I do have a recipe for White Chex Mix that looks yummy. I decided that no matter how much I bake and cook, there is always something missing so I may fix some Buckeye Candy and these Hershey Kiss Cookies couldn't be easier to fix. All easy peasy.

Please help yourself to the recipes I've uploaded so far.

At this point I'm not even hungry for dinner...

No comments: