Monday, February 6, 2006

Tagged by the lovely Shirl

Four jobs you�ve had in your life:
1) Singer
2) Bartender
3) Supervisor at JCrew
4) Employment Office (job counselor/contractor)


Four movies you could watch over and over again (not to be confused with favorite movies):
1) La Femme Nikita (the original French sub-titled one directed by Luc Besson)
2) The Fifth Element (Bruce Willis, Gary Oldham--also directed by Luc Besson)
3) Angels In America--HBO miniseries; does this count?
4) Dancer In The Dark (with Bjork)


Four TV shows you love(d) to watch: More tv since I've been in Tennessee.
1) Curb Your Enthusiasm
2) House
3) The Colbert Report
4) Project Runway- designer reality show on Bravo


Four places you�ve lived:
1) Elizabethton, TN
2) Asheville, NC
3) Atlanta, GA
4) New York

Four places you�ve been on vacation to:
1) San Juan
2) Nassau
3) Amsterdam
4) Daytona Beach, FL

Four places you would rather be (or where you�ll like to visit?):
1) If we're dreaming here, I'd want to be with Robin at Myrtle Beach, SC, which was our getaway spot.
2) Docked off the coast of Sardinia with Johnny Depp
3) Vancouver, BC, Pacific Northwest--Oregon, Washington State. Exotic locales are great, but I'd love to see more of the US & Canada
4) Around Watauga Lake in east Tennessee--at the Peace Tree where we (husband #1) lived


Four of your favorite foods:
1) coconut shrimp
2) strawberries
3) dark chocolate truffles
4) all i can think of for now....!


Four websites you visit daily:
1) SU
2) Google News
3) Yahoo Groups - 60s &
Beyond

4) Newsgator.com where I have over 180 blogs I read


Four tagged:
1) eany
2) meany
3) miney
4) mo

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Thanks for playing, Susan! I loved your answers.

And I'm glad you found your white chili recipe. I'm gonna do it. I am!